Comenius school was inspired by the optimistic visions of Barack Obama and the influence of Michael Jackson – Heal the world , Yes, we can!
Students of eight schools will investigate their sustainable energy, economy and touristic situation. They will think of new inventions, new ways to go for a brighter and sustainable future. They want to implement an European Dimension in sustainable development in their schools and use ICT as a tool to collaborate with all persons involved (students, teachers, staff and parents ).
Four topics will be tackled by July 2012:
Participating schools and countries:
- sustainable energies
- sustainable economy / fair trade
- sustainable tourism
- Comenius College, Capelle, Netherlands
- Gesamtschule Bellevue, Saarbrücken, Germany
- La Immaculada, Ceuta, Spain
- Escola Basica e Secundaria, Sao Roque do Pico, Azores, Portugal
- Instituto di Istruzione Superiore, Sardegna, Italy
- Secondary School, Panevezys, Lithuania
- Kopernikus Lyzeum, Katowice, Poland
- Luleburgaz Lisesi, Lüleburgaz, Turkey